Wednesday, March 16, 2011

abandoned

Dear blog,

I had so many hopes, ideas, wishes, dreams and plans for you to succeed and be a creative outlet for me however recently blogging has been a chore and one of the last things i want to do. Often i open the new post and start to ramble on and then stop... and think why am i doing this? who is reading it anyway? Ive lost sight of why I'm doing this and who for... me.

Dear blog you have been so good to me, you look almost how i wanted you too, i have used you to capture so many thoughts, feelings and inspirations that i feel guilty for giving up and abandoning you. I'm sorry. I will re focus, continue to post, hopefully more often and find something inspiring or the little things to share.

Thanks for your patience with me and not getting cross.

Your author,

Beck xx

No comments: