Wednesday, October 6, 2010

weekly ritual

Its 11.36pm on Sunday and I'm there's a smile playing on my lips. No I'm not drunk though I've had a few drinks but that was much earlier on in the evening. Its cause I'm happily doing the one thing I really enjoy... reading the Sunday Telegraph on my couch. Its a ritual for me, I usually don't read all the articles, I can't even stand glancing at the travel section (I really wish I could have a holiday but my credit card says no), I usually focus on the sport section to help with my NRL tips and I love reading movie reviews and Zoe Fosters article when it appears. I make myself a cup of peppermint tea and read it from cover to cover. There's no separating the sections, it just like one big book for me with lift outs. I read the paper first then look at the junk mail that came in it, then body and soul and lastly the Sunday magazine. After I've finished the whole paper usually sits on my coffee table for a week or 2 and I'll pick it up and re read it every now and then.

What's your weekly ritual?

No comments: