Friday, October 29, 2010

1 soul mate + you + love = forever?

Okay after quite a few very simple blog posts here is some serious stuff. A huge question and one that generally generates a few disagreements.

Do YOU believe in soul mates and loving one person for the rest of you life?

I think the misconception is the idea that we're supposed to love and be with that same person and share the same bed with the same person our entire life and I just don't believe in it. I believe it can happen but I don't believe its the only way to go. Maybe have someone for 5 yrs, another person for 5 yrs and then maybe that guy for 10 yrs or another for 20… Life is long if we are lucky and I don’t feel like love is something you should not have any limitations on.

Yes, love might last forever but you don't always live with the person you'll love forever. You can love that person for the rest of your life, but you might love someone else along the way.

Whatever your views are have a stunning weekend and I’ll see you back here on Monday xx


No comments: