Tuesday, January 18, 2011

clumsy

I have always been very clumsy, my family can tell you tales that will leave you in stiches. However 2011 seems to be my year of clumsy. So far this year (18days) I have:

·         Scraped and seriously bruised my arm on NYE crawling down from the top bunk one handed to save a terrified Nat from a Christmas beetle that was flying around our room.
·         Banged my head on open cupboard doors, multiple times.
·         Sliced my finger open cutting an apple.
·         Managed to lock myself out of my house.
·         Left my hair straightener on all day while I was at work – thank god it has a safety time out feature.
·         Burnt myself on the oven getting out dinner.
·         Caught my fingers in draws and torn fingernails off.
·         Bumped into door handles and tripped over cracks in the pavement.

I am literally covered in bruises, bumps, burns and cuts majority I do not know how they happened or where exactly they come from. I either need to be wrapped up in cotton wool or relocated to a padded room. I most definitely need to take more care. I am going to try and take more care.

How is your 2011 looking?

No comments: