Monday, September 13, 2010

how this blog came to be

i ♥ blogs. i read them everyday.

This idea was in the back of my mind, maybe i could write a blog too, then that little voice inside me said 'but what would you write? will you talk about your private life? what will you post? will you remember to update? what if people don't like it?'. I didn't know.

Every now and then the though would come into my head and i would explore it some more then push it out of my mind.

One day i voiced it, i mentioned it to Sam and Jerry and they asked the tough question ' what would you write about?'. I gave them 2 different idea's and titles and with their encouragement i decided i would write for myself.

This is me just testing the waters writing about my experiences - learning, loving, laughing and life.

No comments: